- 3 Potatoes (Medium Yellow or Golden)
- 1 cup elbow Macaroni
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 Eggs (hard cooked)
- ½ cup mild Cheddar Cheese
- Mayonaise (to taste)
- ½ cup Sweet Pickle Relish
- 2 Tbs Milk
- 1 Tbs Sugar
- 1 Tbs Sriracha
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 Tbs Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbs Chopped Black Olives (optional)
- Peel, then cut Potatoes into 1”–1½” cubes.
- Dice onion.
- In a medium pot, bring two quarts of salted water to a boil.
- In a small pot, bring enough water to cover 2 eggs to a boil.
- Boil Potatoes until fork tinder*
- Boil eggs for 7-8 minutes, remove from heat and let sit until ready to cut and use.
- Boil macaroni until desired tenderness
- Once potatoes and macaroni are done, remove from water, place in bowl and immediately put cheese on them and mix.
- Cut eggs into small dices
- Mix the rest of the ingredients; Mayonnaise, mustard, red wine vinegar, sugar, milk, onions, relish, Sriracha, eggs, salt, pepper, black olives.
- Mix all together and place in refrigerator until cool.
If you’re like me and live in a part of the country where there is no Asian store, then click here and visit my shopping page for Asian supplies/equipment.